Condizioni di utilizzo - Contact.it
NOTE: YOU ARE CONCLUDING A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT.
The mission of Contact.it is to enable the world’s professionals business card exchange to be more easy and effective. To achieve our Mission, we make services available through our website to help you, your connections, and millions of other professionals.
Scope and Intent.
Applicable laws and this Agreement
You must comply with all applicable laws, the Agreement, as may be amended from time to time with or without advance notice, and the policies and processes explained in the following sections:
License and warranty for your submissions to Contact.it.
You own the information you provide Contact.it under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant Contact.it a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicenseable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to Contact.it, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques or data to the services, you submit to Contact.it, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss as noted in Sections 2 and 3 of this Agreement.
By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. It is your responsibility to keep your Contact.it profile information accurate and updated.
To be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are 18 years of age or older; (2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a Contact.it account, (3) are not a competitor of Contact.it or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with Contact.it; (4) will only maintain one Contact.it account at any given time; (5) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (6) will not violate any rights of Contact.it, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (7) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
You agree to: (1) Keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) refrain from using other Users’ accounts; (4) refrain from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Contact.it account to another party; and (5) refrain from charging anyone for access to any portion of Contact.it, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own. To close your account, please use the contact form indicating account close.
You indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through Contact.it.
If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis (“Premium Services”), you agree to Contact.it storing your payment card information in case required. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Premium Services (including, without limitation, periodic fees for premium accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the end of the subscription period during which you cancel your subscription. You may cancel your Premium Services. You also acknowledge that Contact.it’s Premium Services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the Premium Service.
Notify us of acts contrary to the Agreement.
If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
Notifications and Service Messages.
For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services to you, Contact.it may place a banner notice across its pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to this Agreement. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from Contact.it to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that Contact.it may communicate with you through your Contact.it account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service about your Contact.it account or services associated with Contact.it. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to do so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Service.
If you use Contact.it you agree that information about you and your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, your device, your mobile carrier, your internet access provider, your physical location, and/or web pages containing Contact.it plugins that load in your browser may be communicated to us.
Further, by importing any of your Contact.it data through the Contact.it Application, you represent that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your Contact.it account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing Contact.it through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Services are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices.
Finally, by using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
Contributions to Contact.it
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to Contact.it through its suggestion or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Contact.it is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Contact.it shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Contact.it may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) you irrevocably assign to Contact.it all rights to your Contributions; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Contact.it under any circumstances.
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicenseable license and right to access the Services, through a generally available web browser, mobile device or application (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of Contact.it or its Users), view information and use the Services that we provide on Contact.it webpages and in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of Contact.it contrary to our mission and purpose (such as seeking to connect to someone you do not know or trust, or to use information gathered from Contact.it commercially unless expressly authorized by Contact.it) is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in Contact.it and all related items, including any and all copies made of the Contact.it website.
OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
For as long as Contact.it continues to offer the Services, Contact.it shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access Contact.it as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue Contact.it, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all our users in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on our site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. Contact.it further reserves the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by Contact.it to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, Contact.it has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services.
Disclosure of User Information.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your registration and any other information you provide if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to: (1) comply with legal process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures; (2) enforce this Agreement; (3) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a User, individual, or government agency; (4) respond to customer service inquiries; or (5) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Contact.it, our Users or the public.
Connections and Interactions with other Users.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. Contact.it may limit the number of connections you may have to other Users and may, in certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting other Users through use of the Services or otherwise limit your use of the Services. Contact.it reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if Contact.it determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
DO NOT RELY ON Contact.it, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR Contact.it AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Contact.it DOES NOT CONTROL OR VET USER GENERATED CONTENT FOR ACCURACY. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY Contact.it OR ANYTHING RELATED TO Contact.it, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR Contact.it ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 7 (“TERMINATION”) AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
Contact.it IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES (SUCH AS INMAILS, POSTING OF ANSWERS OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT) SENT THROUGH Contact.it TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO US.
Contact.it DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, Contact.it DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION.
Contact.it DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. Contact.it DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, Contact.it DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE Contact.it SITE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Neither Contact.it nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, shareholders, or directors (“Contact.it Affiliates”) shall be cumulatively liable for (a) any damages in excess of five times the most recent monthly fee that you paid for a Premium Service, if any, or US $100, whichever amount is greater, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Service, any platform applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from Contact.it. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between the parties and without it the terms and prices charged would be different. This limitation of liability shall:
- Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
- Not apply to any damage that Contact.it may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed from in this Agreement.
- Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Premium Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Premium Services.
Mutual rights of termination.
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to Contact.it pursuant to Section 9.C. This notice will be effective upon Contact.it processing your notice. Contact.it may terminate the Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. For avoidance of doubt, only Contact.it or the party paying for the services may terminate your access to any Premium Services. Termination of your Contact.it account includes disabling your access to Contact.it and may also bar you from any future use of Contact.it.
Misuse of the Services.
Contact.it may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes inviting other Users with whom you do not know to connect; abusing the Contact.it messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without Contact.it’s authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any of the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, or any other behavior that Contact.it, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, Contact.it has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of Users who, in Contact.it’s sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the United States Copyright Act.
Effect of Termination.
Upon the termination of your Contact.it account, you lose access to the Services. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Sections 3 (“Your Rights”) and 4.a-b, and d (“Our Rights and Obligations”) hereof.
Law and Forum for Legal Disputes
This Agreement or any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Italy regardless of your country of origin or where you access Contact.it, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. You and Contact.it agree that all claims arising out of or related to this Agreement must be resolved exclusively by a state or court located in Ferrara, Italy, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You and Contact.it agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Ferrara, Italy for the purpose of litigating all such claims. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that Contact.it shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than €10,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
Notices and Service of Process.
In addition to Section 2.h. (“Notices and Service Messages”), we may notify you via postings on Contact.it. You may contact us through the contact form in the home page.
You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Contact.it services, third-party content or third party software.
Amendments to this Agreement.
No informal waivers, agreements or representations.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any Contact.it Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any Contact.it Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of Contact.it.
No Injunctive Relief.
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
Entities other than Contact.it Corporation are not parties, but intended third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, with a right to enforce the Agreement directly against you.
Assignment and Delegation.
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, Contact.it Corporation for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
Potential Other Rights and Obligations.
You may have rights or obligations under local law other than those enumerated here if you are located outside Italy.
Contact.it USER “DOS” and “DON’TS.”
As a condition to access Contact.it, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts:
Do undertake the following:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
- Review and comply with notices sent by Contact.it concerning the Services; and
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
Don’t undertake the following:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to Contact.it;
- Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form (e.g., do not include a link or an email address in the name field). Please also protect sensitive personal information such as your email address, phone number, street address, or other information that is confidential in nature;
- Create a user profile for anyone other than a natural person;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using Contact.it;
- Upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo;
- Use or attempt to use another's account without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on Contact.it;
- Upload, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
- Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (i.e. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by Contact.it);
- Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using Contact.it invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; (b) using Contact.it to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of Contact.it or any User of Contact.it;
- Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; and/or
- Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople to the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices.
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on Contact.it (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement, or as expressly authorized by Contact.it;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof
- Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from Contact.it to provide any service that is competitive, in Contact.it’s sole discretion, with Contact.it;
- Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Contact.it unless you have entered into a written agreement with Contact.it (this includes, but is not limited to, representing yourself as an accredited Contact.it trainer if you have not been certified by Contact.it as such);
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on Contact.it or technology underlying the Services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under Contact.it’s developer program;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to Contact.it or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a Contact.it Group or any other service or functionality of Contact.it, without the express written permission of Contact.it.
- Deep-link to the Site for any purpose, (i.e. including a link to a Contact.it web page other than Contact.it’s home page or your Public Business Card) unless expressly authorized in writing by Contact.it or for the purpose of promoting your profile on Contact.it
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Contact.it, including those of both Contact.it and any of its licensors;
- Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on Contact.it;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from Contact.it except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- Share information of non-Users without their express consent;
- Infringe or use Contact.it’s brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “Contact.it” in any business name, email, or URL or including Contact.it’s trademarks and logos unless expressly permitted by Contact.it;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access Contact.it, add or download contacts, or perform other activities through Contact.it, unless explicitly permitted by Contact.it;
- Access, via automated or manual means or processes, Contact.it for purposes of monitoring Contact.it’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Contact.it’s website;
- Attempt to or actually access Contact.it by any means other than through the interfaces provided by Contact.it such as its mobile application or by navigating to www.Contact.it using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access Contact.it using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including Contact.it;
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying Contact.it;
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on Contact.it’s infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Users or Contact.it personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to Contact.it, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on Contact.it;
- Interfere with or disrupt or game Contact.it or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to Contact.it, in particular Contact.it's search algorithms.
We built Contact.it to help you be a more successful professional, and to help professionals succeed. To achieving this purpose, we encourage our Users to share truthful and accurate information. We also respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, this Agreement requires that information posted by Users be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.